- This event has passed.
2019 Indiana Catholic Men’s Conference: Lions Breathing Fire
October 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Indiana Catholic Men’s Conference is a special day for men across Indiana and the Midwest. Hear wonderful nationally known Catholic speakers who will provide ideas:
- To bring men closer to Christ.
- To strengthen families by strengthening husbands and fathers.
- To inform men of all ages, including high school students;
- The wonders and truth about our Catholic Faith
- The obstacles that serve to pull men away from a strong relationship with God and with their families
- The way to deal with the obstacles that a secular society sets in front of all of us
- The theological hope that brings individuals the strength to be real men of faith in our beliefs
- How to better prioritize the true meaning of our Faith in every part of our lives
There are EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS, as well as special group, student and Catholic Deacon rates. Know there is also free admission for Catholic Priests and Seminarians. For more information, go to www.indianacatholicmen.com
Please check out information on our outstanding national and international speakers. LUNCH IS INCLUDED WITH ALL REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED BY NOON ON OCTOBER 2ND. After October 2nd, lunch is not guaranteed, but we will do our best to add lunches to the caterers order.